Иксфайловские ведьмы...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » Fanfic » Англоязычные фанфики

Англоязычные фанфики

Сообщений 481 страница 510 из 518

Замечательная виньетка, посвященная дню рождения Дэвида и самое главное тем событиям, которые описаны в новом видео ролике:
x-files fic: fifty-four

Прямо как бальзам на душу  :love:  :love:

Отличная виньетка, спасибо!  :love:

X-Files Fic: Rainy Day (part 1)
Title: Rainy Day (part 1)
Summary: It’s a rainy day and someone has some news to share. If I tell you anymore it would kinda give it away.
Author: @charvill1981
Timeline: Post- IWTB, Pre-Revival
WARNING: WIP. Yeah, I know. Sorry.
Rating: Totally safe…at least, this part.

The rain was pouring down so hard that he nearly rammed her car as he pulled in front of his house. He stopped just in time and put it in park, taking his phone from his pocket to see if she had texted or called and he had just missed it. But there was nothing. Suddenly, he heard his trunk open and he quickly grabbed his umbrella and stepped out of the car.

“Hey!” she yelled over the rain as he watched her pulling out grocery bags, getting soaked as the wind blew it sideways, rendering their umbrellas near useless.

“Hey,” he responded, approaching her slowly, despite the torrential downpour, out of fear that she might disappear if he moved too quickly.

“I saw you pull up and I thought you could use some help in this rain!” And then she ran, umbrella and groceries in each hand, up the porch before vanishing behind the screen door before he could even say “thank you”.

Shaking his head, he grabbed the other five bags, the adrenaline coursing through him making them feel light as a feather, slammed the trunk closed, and ran in after her. He was so mesmerized by the sight of her standing in the kitchen they shared for so many years, doing something as domestic as unloading groceries, that he froze three steps into the living room.

She finally noticed him standing there after emptying the bags she brought inside and walked up to him with a look of concern on her face. “You okay, Mulder?”

“Uh…yeah.” He nodded, as she took a couple of bags from his hand. “How did you know I would have groceries?”

Grinning over her shoulder, she answered, “It’s 1:30 on Sunday. You’ve gotten predictable in your old age.” She glanced up from her bag at where he was still frozen in the living room, staring at her. “You sure you’re alright?”

“I’m just really…” he paused, watching her retreat back into the kitchen. “Scully, what are you doing here?”

She turned, pausing as she pulled milk from one of the bags on the counter, and then took a deep breath like she was going to say something, but choosing instead to continue unloading them silently. He walked over, set his bags beside hers, and blocked her from grabbing anything else. Looking down at her, wet hair pulled back in a ponytail, black blazer and jeans soaked through and stuck to her skin, he was reminded of the first time they were in the field together. The sound of her laughter, so hard she lost her breath, had endeared her to him from the start. But that was over twenty years ago; another lifetime.

“What’s going on?” he said, genuine concern etched on his face.

She reached for the blue dishtowel resting on the cold granite and dabbed at the droplets on his face before using it on her own. It was the first time she had touched him in over a year, and he had to clutch the peninsula to keep from crashing to the floor. Finally, she set it down and looked him in the eye.

“I came to talk to you about something,” she said before taking his hand and pulling him towards the living room couch that was also his bed now, since the idea of sleeping in their old bed without her was out of the question. They sat, knees touching, on the black leather cushions and she still wouldn’t let go of his hand.

“Look, I don’t know what you’re about to say, Dana, but if you’re trying to get my attention, then mission accomplished,” he said, trying to lighten things up and mask the extreme anxiety he was feeling. What could she possibly need to tell me that would require showing up unannounced and making me sit down before she can tell me, he asked himself.

She smiled, but it wasn’t the one for which he was hoping. She rubbed her thumb in long, soft strokes over the palm of his hand, like she was reading the lines there. “I’m sorry I scared you, Mulder.”

He placed his free hand under her chin so he could see her eyes again. “But?”

The room was fairly dark, but he could still read the fear in her eyes and his stomach seized at the sight.

“I, uh…I was at work a couple of weeks ago and I’d been having headaches for several days in a row. I didn’t think anything of it because I usually get them this time of the year with the weather changing, and I’ve been working on a research grant in addition to some of my other—“

“Scully,” he interrupted, not being able to stand the suspense of her nervous rambling. Then, he gave her hand a quick, reassuring squeeze to remind her that it was just him. That she was safe. “Just tell me.”

She let out a shaky breath. “They found a brain tumor, Mulder. My cancer’s returned.”

"Улыбнул" фанфик по мотивам сегодняшней 3 серии 10 сезона:
I need a fic with Scully's stolen dog Dagoo, and her wearing a Knicks tshirt.

aloysiavirgata ответил(а):
The dog sits on her bed, his head cocked to the side in a way that reminds her of Mulder. Scully feeds him morsels of shredded chicken from her fingers, scrunching her toes under the blanket.

“Tesla,” she says, trying it out.

The dog wags his tail.

“Good boy, good Tesla.”

He lays down on his belly, making little woofing sounds as he inches closer. That reminds her of Mulder too.

Scully gives him the last of the chicken, wishes Mulder would hurry back. Her feet are freezing and if she looks sad enough, he’ll grab her the socks she’s too chilly to get up and get.

The dog scoots closer until he’s got his head against her leg, his fur soft against her bare skin. She pulls him into her lap, cuddling him close, and is happy to have something small and warm to wrap her arms around again.

The front door opens and Mulder’s footsteps are heavy in her quiet apartment. Tesla wiggles and barks.

“Shhh,” she admonishes. “It’s getting late.”

Mulder follows the barking into the bedroom. “Hey,” he says, walking in. “Dog food’s in the kitchen. Is he still Kepler?”

“I think he’s a Tesla.”

Mulder sits on the bed, reaching forward to give the dog a scratch behind the ears. “Scully is that…is that my Knicks shirt?”

She blinks. “This is my Knicks shirt, Mulder.”

“Like hell it is.” He reaches around her back, ignoring her as she swats at him. “This is the one I ripped a piece off of for Boggs, Scully. This isn’t just my Knicks shirt. This is my favorite Knicks shirt. I’ve been looking for it!”

She pulls Tesla closer. “Stop violating the fourth amendment, Agent.”

“Stop violating the eighth commandment, Doctor.”

They stare at each other for a moment, smiling, a little breathless. Slowly, Scully tugs the shirt over her head, wads it up to throw at him. “Here, you big baby.”

He lets it fall to the bed, then turns his attention to warming her up.

Dr. Scully's School for Exceptional Boys
Author: prufrock's love
Rating: R
Classification: Novel, MSR, Other
Summary: More than a decade had passed. Mulder had no reason to hole up
in his apartment alone, wearing a Three Dog Night T-shirt with dried
mustard on the hem and blue jeans that had seen better days. He wasn't
"saving himself" for anyone. Especially not Her. Though she remained
epically, beautifully, brilliantly kick-A-S-S.
Spoilers: We veer AU after season 7, with a few bits from 8 & 9.

Пишут, что история новая, не читала ибо там "Other", если вдруг кто-то прочтет и вас накроет, поделитесь, пожалуйста ))

понравился фанфик - пост 10 сезон - 6 серия:
http://mldrgrl.tumblr.com/post/13988894 … r-struggle

Four Mulder/Scully fics from The X-Files Revival:
http://het-reccers.livejournal.com/1022662.html

Захотелось мне прочитать старые-добрые фанфики на своем ридере, поэтому прочитала всю эту тему с начала для наводок.
Поняла, что очень соскучилась по Таниным описаниям прочитанных ею фанфиков, Тай, расскажи нам что-нибудь.  :D

А вот фанфики по новому сезону читать совсем не тянет. Все-таки 5-7 сезоны самые лучшие для фанфиков, за редкими исключениями.

Tanya написал(а):

А вот фанфики по новому сезону читать совсем не тянет. Все-таки 5-7 сезоны самые лучшие для фанфиков, за редкими исключениями.

Я пока по новому сезону тоже ничего не читала, во-первых то, что сейчас пишут не фанфики, а скорее истеричные бредни фанатов, которые пытаются как-то уложить у себя в голове то, что случилось, а во-вторых у меня есть серии по которым я в принципе не читаю фанфики, например "Все вещи", "Никогда снова", эти эпизоды слишком самодостаточны, чтобы читать фики по их мотивам, "IWTB", тоже не читаю по тем же причинам.

Tanya написал(а):

Поняла, что очень соскучилась по Таниным описаниям прочитанных ею фанфиков, Тай, расскажи нам что-нибудь.

Я вот буквально только пару дней назад начала снова читать фанфики, во время просмотра нового сезона просто рука не поднималась, прочла вот этот:
"FULL CIRCLE", автор: Des, CLASSIFICATION: MSR, Romance; Post EP-"One Son", две части.
http://tooms.gossamer.org
Интересный фанфик, со своими странностями, конечно, Малдер - ни рыба, ни мясо, и рыбку съесть хочет и на х... сесть, Фоули, которую никак никто не добьет, Скиннер-супермен, в общем, много страстей, соплей и всяких радостей.

А еще прочла фанфик на русском "Фатальная любовь": https://vk.com/topic-4236059_7034172
Тоже шестой сезон, все те же на манеже, но фанфик просто на удивление скучный, такое ощущение, что автор просто взял и собрал в одном произведение все слова, которые знает, сложил их в предложения и целью всего этого было одно -создать колыбельную не в стихах и без музыки. Я его, реально, еле осилила, это было мучительно и за это меня даже не вознаградили ни чем. Я даже не про NC17, я просто про какой-нибудь внятный разговор Малдера и Скалли между собой, там же все из разряда "они молча смотрели друг на друга, но их глаза и души кричали о любви", в общем как собаки, все понимают, но сказать не могут. Не читайте ))

tailin написал(а):

Я пока по новому сезону тоже ничего не читала, во-первых то, что сейчас пишут не фанфики, а скорее истеричные бредни фанатов, которые пытаются как-то уложить у себя в голове то, что случилось,

Я сейчас дочитываю и действительно иногда там  такой бред попадается - ужас что в башках фанатов переваривается и творится! самый ужасный был где скалли уильяму говорит "у тебя есть то что мне нужно" и втыкает в него что-то((( и еще попался где скалли с каким-то мужиком по-мимо малдера встречается, но в итоге с малдером остается, и при этом говорит что все сложно))) мыльная опера)

Отредактировано Веснушка (2016-02-29 07:26:34)

tailin написал(а):

я в принципе не читаю фанфики, например "Все вещи", "Никогда снова"

А я наоборот люблю фанфики по этим сериям, но хорошие найти сложно, это да.

Веснушка написал(а):

самый ужасный был где скалли уильяму говорит "у тебя есть то что мне нужно" и втыкает в него что-то(((

Ужас какой...это она типа Малдера так спасает?

Веснушка написал(а):

и еще попался где скалли с каким-то мужиком по-мимо малдера встречается, но в итоге с малдером остается, и при этом говорит что все сложно)))

:D Вот у людей фантазия.

А я "Циклы" prufrocks love перечитала. Все-таки она хорошо "схватывает" Малдера и Скалли. Хотя ее Негативную Утопию я так и не прочитала, а она ее, кстати, по-моему недавно выложила заново в другой редакции.

Donna написала новый фанфик по мотивам 10-го сезона, ну, как написала... ну, как фанфик... в общем, вот оно: There She Is Again, пока это некая зарисовка, которую я надеюсь, ей не захочется продолжать, ибо ни о чем :P Но посмотрим...

Она еще пишет? Упорная девушка ))

Она пишет, как я поняла не по СМ, какие-то рассказы, книги, они же сейчас поголовно в писатели подались и она и сиськашесть, а тут, видимо, вдохновил ее новый сезон.

То есть повысили квалификацию свою ))

Все хотела написать. Может вы уже знаете девочки, может нет, но все таки. Появился новый фанфик “Au Cafe Pequod”
By @sunflowerseedsandscience, он категории историческое  au (Вторая Мировая война) и msr конечно. Мне понравился, я очень исторические аушки люблю. И вообще у этого автора фанфики неплохие. Почитайте кто еще не видел. Вот ссылка: http://archiveofourown.org/works/784539 … s/17912827
Это арт к фанфу, был еще где-то но не сохранила.
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/AYKka.jpg

Он закончен или еще в работе?

tailin написал(а):

Он закончен или еще в работе?

закончен уже. был написан в август-сентябре 2016.

Я люблю AU и начало мне понравилось, правда пугает "Graphic Depictions Of Violence" в аннотации, поэтому пока не решила продолжать или нет.

Веснушка написал(а):

Все хотела написать. Может вы уже знаете девочки, может нет, но все таки. Появился новый фанфик “Au Cafe Pequod”
By @sunflowerseedsandscience, он категории историческое  au (Вторая Мировая война) и msr конечно. Мне понравился, я очень исторические аушки люблю. И вообще у этого автора фанфики неплохие. Почитайте кто еще не видел. Вот ссылка: http://archiveofourown.org/works/784539 … /17912827.
Это арт к фанфу, был еще где-то но не сохранила.

Мне выдает ошибку, можно продублировать ссылку?

Там в ссылке в конце точку надо убрать и все откроется я тоже сначала на ошибку налетела, я отредактировала, так что должно работать.

Видео к фанфику Au Cafe Pequod появилось:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX6ETdajzJY
Сам фанфик можно найти здесь: http://sunflowerseedsandscience.tumblr.com/

TITLE:  The Shirt
E-MAIL ADDRESS:  audrey_roget@yahoo.com
SPOILERS:  Various; most significantly, Pine Bluff Variant, Elegy,
Ascension
RATING:  Varies from PG to NC-17
CLASSIFICATION:  SRA
KEYWORDS:  MSR, M/S/Sk friendship

Хороший фанфик, очень милый и теплый.

A Grub in Love with a Butterfly
Author: storybycorey
Rating: NC-17
Time Period:  Season Seven

Хороший маленький фанфик и красивая иллюстрация к нему. Малдер и Скалли уже будучи в отношениях сталкиваются с "Фоули-вопросом".

Malibusunset написала продолжение своего фанфика "Terra Firma", который замечательно в свое время перевела на русский Сантильяна, продолжение можно прочесть по ссылке:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/103554 … s/22880169

Дети выросли, МиС все еще вместе и тут вдруг Малдер находит старый дневник Саманты, перечитывает его и у него случается легкий сдвиг по фазе, в общем, если откровенно, проблемы несколько надуманные, но самое главное, что наши герои все преодолевают вместе как всегда.

tailin написал(а):

Malibusunset написала продолжение своего фанфика "Terra Firma", который замечательно в свое время перевела на русский Сантильяна, продолжение можно прочесть по ссылке:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/103554 … s/22880169

Дети выросли, МиС все еще вместе и тут вдруг Малдер находит старый дневник Саманты, перечитывает его и у него случается легкий сдвиг по фазе, в общем, если откровенно, проблемы несколько надуманные, но самое главное, что наши герои все преодолевают вместе как всегда.

Лучше бы что-то отдельное написала, терпеть не могу эти сюжеты про то, что дети выросли и т.д. И опять Саманта 😑

Tanya написал(а):

Лучше бы что-то отдельное написала, терпеть не могу эти сюжеты про то, что дети выросли и т.д. И опять Саманта 😑

Согласна, уж очень за уши притянуто.

Маленькая, но забавная зарисовка на тему Малдер и социальные сети:

“Scully, please teach me how to use Twitter.  Nothing makes sense anymore.”  Scully glances up from her laptop at Mulder, who’s leaning back in his chair with his feet kicked up on the desk, frowning at his phone.

“Mulder,” she sighs, “do you remember what happened when you discovered Pinterest?  All I heard about for days were ‘natural’ cures for everyday ailments that have absolutely no basis in science.  And you still haven’t finished half the repurposing projects you’ve got strewn all over the basement.”

“I’m getting to them, Scully,” he promises.  “It’s just that the people who posted those tutorials make it seem a lot easier than it really is.”

“And how about when you got my nephew to teach you how to use Snapchat?” she continues.  “Skinner couldn’t look either of us in the eye for weeks.”

“In my defense,” Mulder argues, “your names are right next to each other, and I didn’t have my reading glasses.  Just be glad I didn’t accidentally send that picture to your brother instead.”

“And then,” Scully steamrollers on, “there was the Facebook debacle.  How many times did I get up in the middle of the night and find you arguing politics on your computer with some idiot you went to middle school with?  Mulder, you are never going to change someone’s mind in a Facebook debate.”

“I wasn’t arguing to try and change his mind, Scully,” Mulder says.  “I know he’s an idiot.  I was arguing for the benefit of people who might be reading who haven’t made up their minds about the issue yet.”  Scully rolls her eyes.

“One way or another, Mulder,” she sighs, “I am not teaching you how to Tweet.  The last thing I need is Skinner finding out that one of his agents has gotten into a Twitter war with the moron from that ‘Ancient Aliens’ show.”  Mulder opens his mouth to respond, and Scully holds up her hand, forestalling him.  “Let’s face it, Mulder,” she says, turning back to her work.  “Social media just isn’t for you.”
Автор и ее страничка

It’s Just Pretend
author: storybycorey
rating: NC-17
timeline: season 7
summary: I’m fulfilling two prompts with this one.  Headboard-banging and fake sex turning into real sex.  It’s a doozy, y’all!
“God, Mulder,” she gasps.  “Oh my god.  This is just pretend.  It’s just pretend.”  But then she grinds her ass right back against you, and that’s not pretend at all.  Nosiree.

Шикарный, маленький фанфик, почитайте обязательно!

Таким как они, нельзя изображать фальшивый секс, все равно никто не поверит  :P Спасибо за фик, Тань!

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » Fanfic » Англоязычные фанфики