Иксфайловские ведьмы...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » House of G_ Film & TV Projects » I'll Follow You Down

I'll Follow You Down

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 127

Новость о возможном новом проекте:
Gillian Anderson Joins Haley Joel Osment In ‘I’ll Follow You Down’
Я так поняла, что это полнометражный фильм и съемки уже идут. Интересно, когда она успеет отыграть свои сцены?

Deadline reportsgillian-anderson-ill-follow-you-down that Anderson will join Osment as well as Rufus Sewell (Dark City) and Victor Garber (Titanic) in I’ll Follow You Down. Written and directed by Richie Mehta (Amal), the film concerns the mysterious disappearance of a scientist, Gabriel (Sewell) and the effect it has on his wife, Marika (Anderson) and his young son, Erol (Osment). Years later, Erol and his grandfather (Garber) make a surprising discovery about the location of his missing father.

Звучит интересно. Я не удивлюсь, если она еще и там успевает сниматься

Это канадский проект, наверное если Джиллиан и будет там сниматься то роль не большая. Как я поняла история делиться на две части "до" и "после", героиня Джиллиан будет присутствовать в первой.

После после the Fall  она приступит к этим раз роль небольшая.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2048770/
Джиллиан в списке пока нет, поэтому ждем подтверждения на оф. сайте.

Уже чую вопли, что у Джиллиан опять будет небольшая роль   :P

Я тоже об этом подумала, но как показывает практика, если Джиллиан выбирает роль, роль того стоит, это уже правило и если кто-то этого еще не понимает, это его личные проблемы.

Информация о новом проекте подтверждена официальным сайтом Джиллиан.
Интересно, когда она собирается сняться в своих сценах, если этот проект уже снимают, съемки продлятся 20 дней всего, а "The Fall" будут снимать до 11 июня? Ладно, подождем и увидим. Возможно, что она все сделает за пару-тройку дней, она у нас супер профессионал. Должно быть интересный сценарий, не иначе.

Если роль у нее небольшая, то она найдет время для сьемок при своей загруженности, Джи это умеет.

Отредактировано Marina_S (2012-05-31 04:46:46)

Я думала, что она с семьей отдыхать рванет после съемок, но вообще, они ведь отдыхают июль-август обычно. Интересно, что именно ее заинтересовало в этом проекте. Марин, ты была права, на "дружественном" нам форуме уже появились визги на тему "проходной роли".

Как всегда, 5 серий в The Fall с Джиллиан им конечно же не будет хватать.

Отредактировано Marina_S (2012-05-31 05:03:38)

Это не считается, видимо ))

I'll Follow You Down @IFYDfilm
Very excited to OFFICIALLY announce that Gillian Anderson has joined the amazing cast of #illfollowyoudown! #IFYD #GillianAnderson #film

Peter Harvey @peterharveyfilm
Yup, you heard it on @IFYDfilm first. Gillian Anderson has officially joined our already amazing cast in #IFYD. Excited to work with her!

RESOLUTE FILMS & ENT @Resolutefilms
It is official, Gillian Anderson has joined #RichieMehta's I'll Follow You down (@IFYDfilm). Very exiting news. #IFYD

Хоть бы написали когда присоединиться ))

Про "официально" мы раньше узнали  :P

Я не пойму что-то, вроде как Джи что-то там доснять должна для "The Fall", а говорили, что крайний день, не понятно.

Джи уже на съёмках.

I'll Follow You Down ‏@IFYDfilm

Day 12 of 20 of #IFYD. Great weather, great crew and a great cast! #GillianAnderson has her first day on set today!

Здорово!

Быстро, Джиллиан заслужила хороший и основательный отдых после такой напряженной работы, благо, что съемок осталось 8 дней, уже 7, а значит числа 15 июня они уже закончат. Интересно, сколько съемочных дней из этих 8 ждет нашу девочку.

RESOLUTE FILMS & ENT ‏@Resolutefilms
Day 13 of 20 on @IFYDfilm. #GillianAnderson and #RufusSewell are on set today. #HaleyJoelOsment has the day off. Too bad for him! #IFYD

Чую умотает Джи на Шри Ланку на остаток лета)))))

Не знаю, как по поводу ШЛ, но то, что она имеет право на длительный и качественный отдых со всей семьей это однозначно.

http://i36.fastpic.ru/thumb/2012/0610/a1/19454a485bf99c7ccfae8f4225b2cfa1.jpeg

И рассказ девушек о встрече с ней:

So when we first arrived in the morning it was POURING RAIN. In gloomy, industrial Hamilton, Ontario. Literally the only thing I knew about Hamilton before today was that it’s practically attached to Toronto and um Stana Katic is from there? Yeah.

We found the house where they were shooting, and were just standing down the street, in this quiet residential neighbourhood (lol near-ish her trailer actually).

but like we didn’t want to be THAT CREEPY so we were sorta being super polite and cautious (and lol Canadian as fuck) and keeping our distance, WE DIDN’T WANT TO BOTHER ANYONE/GET ARRESTED.

and she kept walking back and forth between her trailer and the house to film scenes (omg she was wearing this big fluffy white robe and had a giant umbrella SHE IS SO LITTLE)

and then at one point she saw as standing there on her way out of her trailer and smiled at us but she was on her way to film obviously, so like we were pretty psyched about that alone (WOW we are dorks but you know you’d be flailing if Gillian smiled and made eye contact with you too so w/e)

(oh and we saw Haley Joel Osment like 4587456 times too lol he kept walking by the trailers?)

Then she got in a car and left (which we now assume was to go to another location). So we left thinking THAT WAS DFHGKDFHGKDFH ENOUGH ON IT’S OWN. We went for lunch, hung around for a bit and then thought, hmm, the sky cleared up, maybe we could go back to the set and see if she’s still around?

AND WE DROVE BY AND SHE WAS THERE. On the steps of the house, where she was filming a scene.

So we decided to just like…chill on the sidewalk for a while? it was a nice day so it was like no big deal, there were five of us so it’s not like there was even a chance we’d be bored lol.

We watched them shoot on the steps for a while, though we couldn’t see much from where we were sitting. Again, lol being super polite and scared to like interrupt or whatever OOPS CANADIANS. So we like goofed around like ten yards behind her trailer for a while, so like maybe 50 yards away from where they were actually shooting. There were random pedestrians walking through constantly and almost nothing was blocked off, so it wasn’t really as creepy as it sounds lol.

AND THEN we heard them say THAT’S A WRAP and she came back to her trailer to get ready to leave, and as she went to leave, we Jess (BLESS HER EXISTENCE AND NERVE) VERY POLITELY asked her if we could have a picture with her, if she had a moment to spare. And she was like “sure! follow me!” (IN HER AMERICAN ACCENT!) and so we followed her away from the trailers to a more open area by the street, where there were some other crew and such around too, and one of them took the picture for us. She was super sweet and lovely AS EXPECTED OF COURSE.

So then we said thank you so much and have a nice day and such like four hundred times.  And then we walked back to the car and tried not to flail too much while we were still within earshot dfghdfkjgh. BUT THEN WE GOT IN THE CAR AND DROVE HOME AND FLAILED AND SCREAMED AND DANCED THE WHOLE WAY AND THE SUN WAS SETTING AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND THE BEST DAY EVER THE END.

I think that’s all.

http://pamelapegasusthornton.tumblr.com … ng-details

Повезло девчонкам))

Ох ты Боже мой, как же повезло этим девочкам и какие же они молодцы! Я не понимаю совершенно, как ей удается без макияжа практически выглядеть настолько молодо, прекрасно, красиво и сексуально! Богиня, слов просто нет, дыхание замирает, когда смотришь на нее.

Девчонки просто прелесть, рассказ клевый, я прия прикидываю как они возвращались и верещали от радости на всу машину-клева, молодцы.
Джиллиан потрясающе выглядит, худенькая, личико...мррр...

Emy-Leigh написал(а):

Девчонки просто прелесть

Угу и рядом с этими прелестями наша девочка смотрится действительно девочкой  http://www.yoursmileys.ru/rsmile/loon/p0619.gif

Похоже, что это последняя неделя сьемок

I'll Follow You Down @IFYDfilm
Very excited! RT @kristinwayne: Start of last wk on @IFYDfilm. Big day with #RufusSewell #GillianAnderson #HaleyJoelOsment & #VictorGarber!

Cynthia Loyst @cynthialoyst
On location for "I'll Follow You Down" &going to interview Gillian Anderson soon #thetruthisoutthere yfrog.com/h2glojzpj

Да, у них осталось всего три дня съемок, получается, что в субботу крайний день уже. Интересно, когда мы сможем почитать интервью, которое будут брать у нашей Джиллиан?

I'll Follow You Down ‏@IFYDfilm
#GillianAnderson has her last day on set today with us. Has been an amazing ride so far for us. #Editing is right around be corner! #IFYD

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » House of G_ Film & TV Projects » I'll Follow You Down