Иксфайловские ведьмы...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » The Truth is here » Gillian&David Reddit AMA

Gillian&David Reddit AMA

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 98

Создаю тему заранее.
Прочитала советы для тех, кто боится запутаться в вопросах/ответах. Там можно просматривать профиль отвечающего, будут высвечиваться все ответы этого человека, а если хотите узнать вопрос, на который отвечают, просто нажмите кнопку "context".
Многие просто ждут окончания мероприятия и просматривают вопросы/ответы позже, но мне кажется лично я не буду столь терпеливой)))

Что-то мне как-то неспокойно, я представляю сколько там будет неловких вопросов.

Мероприятие будет проходить 12 октября с 9 до 10 утра по их времени.

Если я все посчитала правильно. то в Украине будет 16-00. в Москве 17-00, на ДВ 12 ночи, но крайней мере в Южном Сахалине  :longtongue:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q85/s720x720/1378406_339201989556912_1225618599_n.jpg

С Джиллиан тогда все прошло очень даже хорошо, но за вопросами хрен успеешь, каждую секунду сыпятся.

Отредактировано Marina_S (2013-10-11 09:29:44)

Проще, конечно же, после прочесть вопросы и ответы, я так делала в прошлый раз.

Marina_S написал(а):

С Джиллиан тогда все прошло очень даже хорошо

Еще как, к тому же они сами выбирают на какие вопросы отвечать, а какие игнорировать.

Будем надеяться, что все пройдет хорошо, а то я зашла на этот сайт, аж испугалась, там все какие-то сексуально-озабоченные.

Кто будет со мной следить за сим действом в реальном времени?

Я буду.

Я постараюсь. Больше чем сами вопросы-ответы, я жду подтверждающее фото от Дэвида и Джиллиан, как я надеюсь совместное ))

tailin написал(а):

как я надеюсь совместное ))

Аналогично

Marina_S написал(а):

Я буду.

замечательно!

Я так понимаю все должно уже вот-вот начаться.

Tanya написал(а):

Я так понимаю все должно уже вот-вот начаться.

По идеи да, на хэвене, наверняка, тоже будут отслеживать ответы.

Но их темы на сайте  я пока не вижу.

Что-то чем ближе, тем я больше волнуюсь, скоро яйцо снесу  :P

Вот я тоже переживаю. Интересно они вместе будут отвечать или по-отдельности.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1 … _duchovny/

Есть!!

Они походу вместе отвечают

David and Gillian! It's fun just typing your names haha.. I've been an admirer of you both since 02'. I know it's totally not original to say and you may be sick to death of hearing it, but you two are awesome!! It's a wondrously/mysteriously/magically fascinating treat watching you together onscreen (I can't pick just one adjective, sorry). You compliment each other soo very well. It's kinda funny how some fans lovingly refer to your pairing as 'life-ruiners'. I think It's because you've set the bar so high. And I wanted to thank you both for doing so. My question is, do you watch each other's work? Gillian have you seen Goats? David, seen The Fall?

gilliananderson
I have seen the animal Goats in Africa! What's goats?

DavidDuchovny
Goats is with Vera Farmiga.

DavidDuchovny
Gillian is very good, she came and saw me in a play. I have to admit I have not seen The Fall, but I will say that I will watch it right after I get finished with Old Greg and the Paley Center. People make a point of stopping me on the street and telling me how great The Fall is.

Hello! This is for both of you: what is a question you wish an interviewer would ask you, and what is your answer to that question?
Thank you so much for doing this AMA. I'm a huge fan of both of you. The X-Files ties with a few other shows as my favorite TV show of all time, and I love your movies too.

DavidDuchovny
My question an interviewer I wish an interviewer would ask me is "hey! would you like to just cut this short and just get a cup of coffee and not ask any questions?" and I say "YES!"

gilliananderson
I can think of more answers for questions that I wish they wouldn't ask.

Tanya написал(а):

Gillian is very good, she came and saw me in a play. I have to admit I have not seen The Fall, but I will say that I will watch it right after I get finished with Old Greg and the Paley Center. People make a point of stopping me on the street and telling me how great The Fall is.

Интересно было бы узнать его мнение ))

По-моему у меня инфаркт  http://s13.radikal.ru/i186/1109/a6/89abf7484404.gif   :longtongue:

Heyoo, David and Gillian! As I'm sure you hear this all the time, but eff it, I freaking love your characters on The X-Files. Very few actors can communicate with such intense emotion using only the expressive glint of their eyes and the slight tilt of the face. Even the touch of of a hand held so much meaning between your characters, more-so than any verbal declaration of camaraderie.
You both still invoke a child-like wonder into searching for the truth, for what is really out there. Of course it was not just the two of you; the writers gave you the script, but you were the ones to to keep us watching (and thanks to Netflix, I'm still at it). Unbeknownst to you both, my childhood and teenage years were shaped because of The X-Files and because of what you made of it.
This is getting a little sentimental, I know, but I cannot help but feel a protective nostalgia when I talk about the show. Who can blame me though? Obviously the chemistry between you two is what made me go into science (Scully being my role model probably helped, too).
Enough with the sappy shit; let's get to AMA. Very first question that comes to mind is "was there ever a point in the show where one or both of you started rooting for Mulder and Scully to get together, damn the consequences"? Everyone pretty much knows that romance between the platonic main characters is always a risky move, but come on, at some time someone had to say "okay, this is just getting fucking ridiculous; can Mulder at least hold Scully's hand in this scene because they just had yet another life threatening evening and shit went down and seriously, Chris, for fuck's sake..." Romance or not, you people had enough sexual tension to power a large Midwestern city.
By the way, if you and the writers and FOX and all the people involved decide to make a third X-Files movie, you should know that you have a huge fan base supporting it, and there should totally be a sex scene in it between Mulder and Scully. And could you imagine all the fans' heads just exploding from trying to comprehend the paradox of Mulder and Scully actually engaging in adult activities in the sexual nature? Not going to lie, I've been waiting 20 years for that (and that sounded way less creepy in my head, I swear). Great Scott that would be amazing, though. Even if you cannot answer this question yet or it is unknown or whatever, I want to thank you both for revolutionizing on how humans tell our stories, whether they are fictitious or reality. Deny everything, trust no one, and thanks again for everything!

DavidDuchovny
David here...David and Gillian just disappeared into the bathroom. David said they'll be back in two. Gillian said fifteen.
Actually, the truth was that we would always have little looks and we always held hands a lot and hugged hands a lot. I think our first kiss was in the first movie, we were about to kiss and then a bee stung Scully. Genetically-altered bee. And then ... I think we already had a sex scene? Where we're lying in bed in the second movie? So the sex scene is implied?
If we do a third movie, I think that we should have an adult scene of some kind.
gilliananderson
A la Team America.

Фотку срочно надо!  :crazyfun:

Hi Gillian and David, I'm pretty fucking excited to get this opportunity to communicate with you both! Goes without saying that I'm a massive fan of the two of you and a lot of the work you've done, but the character portrayals of yours closest to my heart will always be as Mulder and Scully. Feel free to answer as many or as few questions as you'd like!
I'm currently re-watching the whole series with my girlfriend (who is also a huge fan) and just recently I was curious to know if the two of you have any favourite episodes of the X-Files that you remember particularly fondly?
Considering the massive success of the X-Files and the hardcore fandom surrounding the show, do you ever feel as though it over-shadows your efforts in other projects and does this bother you?
Gillian, did you eat that cricket in the episode Humbug?
Is Mitch Pileggi just a giant cuddly teddy bear in real life?
In your own opinion, did Mulder and Scully have a hidden sexual relationship during the series? Actually this question isn't optional.

Thanks a lot for everything. Best of wishes to the two of you in your professional and your private lives. And if you're ever in Sweden, let me buy you a drink! PS. Gillian, you (and a little Kate Winslet in Titanic) are the main reason why I'm so fond of redheads; and as not to be sexist, I've got a total man crush on you as well David!

DavidDuchovny
Gillian loves Bad Blood. I do like Post-Modern Prometheus, we all love Jose Chung, we love Small Potatoes, we love all the funny ones, we're easy that way.

gilliananderson
And David loves everything he directed. THAT WAS A JOKE. Everything Chris directed. Triangle turned out so good.

DavidDuchovny

I don't feel that it overshadows my work. I'm sure Gillian doesn't feel that way either.

gilliananderson
Not at all.

DavidDuchovny
Yes, Gillian really ate that cricket in Humbug.
Mitch Pileggi a giant cuddly teddybear? Mitch Pileggi...we love Mitch. However in a couple of episodes, he tucked his sweater in his jeans. And we'll never forgive him for that. Just cuz he was in really good shape and he wanted to show it.

gilliananderson
In response to your last question: well yes of course they did.

DavidDuchovny
Actually, Scully had a one-night stand with Krycek. Kidding!

Им там весело, это однозначно ))))
Таня, спасибо!

Tanya написал(а):

If we do a third movie, I think that we should have an adult scene of some kind.

Его никто за язык не тянул  :P

Дааа)))))

пошли психи

Be honest, are you in each others phones under 'Mulder' and 'Scully'?

DavidDuchovny
Absolutely no.

Веселятся все  :P

Hi Gillian and David. This question is for Gillian - Thank you for being such a strong woman for us ladies everywhere on and off the screen. What's it like to be held to such an honor from when you were so young and essentially right off the bat? Would you prefer it the way it is a different way? Thank you again!
XF3!!!

gilliananderson
Well first of all, thank you very much. That is not something I think about on a regular basis, but I think that the fact that there are people who aspire to be strong women, with integrity around the world, inspires me.

What are your drinks of choice/brands at a bar?

gilliananderson
Coca-Cola straight up.

DavidDuchovny
Hmm. I like Tequila.

Tanya написал(а):

DavidDuchovny_ 5 очков 3 минуты назад
Hmm. I like Tequila.

Русские корни заиграли?  http://www.yoursmileys.ru/rsmile/loon/p0619.gif  Джи ограничилась колой))

Who/what was your favorite "monster of the week"? Love you guys!

DavidDuchovny
my favorite would be Flukeman because Darinn Morgan was in the suit, one of our great writers. And I had never met him, and I never did meet him, because he was in the suit and it took so much time in makeup. So when we did that show, I never actually saw Darin's face. A couple of months later I was on a flight from Vancouver to LA and a guy sat next to me and started asking me a bunch of inane questions. I thought "Oh my god, I have 3 hours to sit next to this guy." And I was despairing. ANd then he handed me a book and said "will you sign it to my nemesis?" and I said "what do you mean" and he said "I'm Darin Morgan, I'm Flukeman."
gilliananderson
My favorite Monster of the week used to be, well I would normally answer that it would be Tooms. But on the first episode that we shot, Tooms 1, It was my birthday when we were shooting it. I turned 25. And Doug offered me a birthday present. To come to my hotel room. And I did not take him up on it. And I'm very grateful now that I did not take him up on it.

DavidDuchovny
He offered me the same thing, and it wasn't even my birthday.

So do you look as good in a faux leather suit as you did a decade ago?
Also, David, do you?

DavidDuchovny
My question is: when did I wear a faux leather suit? I don't remember wearing a faux leather suit but it sounds like a good idea. Please remind me.
Gillian Anderson
That was rubber, not leather! No wonder we were confused. I had to put baby powder all over my body to get it on. And it was really sweaty. It was sweaty and hot.

What is one storyline or idea you wish would have made it into The X-Files? Could be something left on the editing room floor or just an idea you had along the way. Love you guys!

DavidDuchovny
Yeah, you know we weren't in the writer's room so we didn't really know what ideas they were thinking about doing or not doing. So I think by the time we were done, all the parts of the buffalo were used.

Hey guys!
Gillian, I think you're freakin' awesome in Hannibal. And very beautiful. I hope you'll still be his shrink next season!
David. I want to believe.
That is all.

DavidDuchovny
OK!

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_madhouse/sarcastic.gif  по-моему Девиду там очень весело

Could you tell Vince Gilligan was going to turn into such a talented guy back in the X-files days?

DavidDuchovny
Yeah, he wrote really good episodes.

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » The Truth is here » Gillian&David Reddit AMA