Иксфайловские ведьмы...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » House of G_ Theater Projects » 'A Streetcar Named Desire'

'A Streetcar Named Desire'

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 684

:love:  как замечательно

tailin написал(а):

This is the most beautiful creature i have ever met #GillianAnderson #youngvic shes so nice and humble

Как хорошо сказано  :love:

Мне прям очень это фото нравится:
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/Kqvtu.jpg
"А теперь все дружно встали и вышли нахрен отсюда!"  :longtongue:

Два актера, что с ней играют, потерялись на фоне Джиллиан даже на фото, насколько ярко она передает свою героиню, хочется смотреть только на нее.

tailin написал(а):

"А теперь все дружно встали и вышли нахрен отсюда!"  :longtongue:

http://www.yoursmileys.ru/rsmile/loon/p0619.gif

Есть первая, довольно хорошая рецензия:
Review: Gillian Anderson and Ben Foster in A Streetcar Named Desire, Young Vic

Эмоциональная рецензия )

Gillian Anderson Actress with a distinctive X factor: The star of TV series The X-Files has gone on to distinguish herself on stage and screen. Now she's playing Blanche DuBois, a role she's long coveted. By Ryan Gilbey: THE ANDERSON FILE
Статья о Джиллиан, которую автор писал, видимо под девизом "я одену все лучшее сразу", собрали все и со всех старых и новых интервью, приплели СМ, подростковый возраст, развод с Клайдом, в общем, видимо очень хотелось написать о Джиллиан.

zahra @FauxSat4n · 1m
A Streetcar Named Desire was utterly exceptional
zahra @FauxSat4n · 31s
And I think Gillian Anderson was crying when she came back on stage for the applause, aw
zahra @FauxSat4n · 24s
She captured Blanche perfectly

Terri-Ann Brumby ‏@terrihyphenann 16m ( she is an actress)
@youngvictheatre another stunning production - slight flaws but overall stunning - In Street Car Named Desire
Well done all.

Ben Stott ‏@Ben_Stott 1m ( He is an actor)
STREETCAR @youngvictheatre left me wrought with desire. Fuck it was good. Gillian Anderson tore it up.
Benedict Andrews you da man!

sherhan ‏@B4Zod 2m
Really enjoyed #A Streetcar Named Desire @youngvictheatre. Was magically transported to the deep South. A gripping production.

Tictoc H ‏@arktictoc 7m
Gillian Anderson IS Blanche DuBois. Heartbreaking performances from both sisters #vanessakirby #StreetcarNamedDesire #youngvic

Caroline Coates
‏@THE_CHELSEAGIRL
@GillianA A joy to watch this,thank u!♥your portrayal.Can't wait2cStella/Bedelia next moves2!What is B up to?!♥her!!!

Natasha Atherton ‏@Tash_Atherton 1m ( She is an actress)

Gillian Anderson just told me I was beautiful. I think I might die.
Natasha Atherton ‏@Tash_Atherton 2m

On a less self-obsessed note #streetcar @youngvictheatre is so brilliant. Gillian Anderson is just breathtaking. Find a ticket and see it.

Ami Sayers ‏@AmiSayers 1m
More
Gillian Anderson just broke my heart. #streetcar @youngvictheatre is hot, uncomfortable and dripping with sex and poetry. Loved it!

Patrick Dollar ‏@pdollar88 3m
@youngvictheatre @GillianA How can @GillianA defy the laws of the time and look increasingly beautiful? Call Mulder&Scully #amazing #XFiles

Jacob Stolworthy ‏@Jacob_Stol 53s
Gillian Anderson absolutely nicking all acting plaudits from me for the foreseeable. #AStreetcarNamedDesire @youngvictheatre.

Rhiann Francis ‏@RhiannFrancis 2m
Benedict Andrews is a blood,toil,tears and sweat kind of director. Absolute rebel. #yvstreetcar

Mark ‏@MarkJISC 3m
@GillianA awesome production, and such brave acting in the round! Very raw and amazing Blanch. @youngvictheatre

Victoria Girardin ‏@hellotoriee
Actual angel @GillianA was incredible tonight, so happy I got to thank her for the experience in person
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/vu7pB.jpg
Jules ‏@JulesMangoFilm
So that was my evening  #GillianAnderson #AstreetcarNamedDesire
For those who will manage to wait for Gillian to sign.. She is only signing play material ( The Programm, ticket) and no video allowed just picture
http://se.uploads.ru/t/ECOQV.jpg

Мне нравится то, что они отгородили Джиллиан от фанатов  :longtongue:

tailin написал(а):

собрали все и со всех старых и новых интервью, приплели СМ, подростковый возраст, развод с Клайдом, в общем, видимо очень хотелось написать о Джиллиан.

Их все больше и больше становится таких писак...

Завидую зрителям, очень завидую  :P

tailin написал(а):

Мне нравится то, что они отгородили Джиллиан от фанатов  :longtongue:

Ага, и фанов как будто там два с половиной человека стоят ))

Появилась неподтвержденная информация, что показ #ТрамвайЖелание в #Чикаго (#Chicago) планируется на 4 ноября, и билеты поступят в продажу в сентябре.

http://vk.com/gillian_anderson

Как пишут также в контакте, эта песня является саундтреком к постановке

Marina_S написал(а):

Появилась неподтвержденная информация, что показ #ТрамвайЖелание в #Чикаго (#Chicago) планируется на 4 ноября, и билеты поступят в продажу в сентябре.

Девки, поехали в Чикаго! ))

Не пустят нас туда, санкции введут  :D

Да что же за ёптвоюмать-то? ))

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/Iozjx.jpg

На хвене создали тему , в которой будут говорить о спектакле более детально, так как нам ничего не светит увидеть лично, можно и спойлеры почитать. Сцена, когда Стэнли в конце нападает на Бланш выглядит так:

Following suggestions from others who, although happy with spoilers, preferred not to know about every aspect of the play, I have started this thread for a more in depth discussion.

Samuca29 asked about the rape scene and below is my description, which is not graphic.

So in this version, Blanche does indeed try to defend herself with a bottle and is overpowered but then she sort of passes out drunkenly and Stanley carries her to the bed. There is dramatic music playing and Blanche is wearing a ball gown type dress with a fitted bodice and a skirt with layers of netting underneath. Stanley is wearing only boxers and throws Blanche onto the bed face up, climbs on top of her and throws the layers of the dress up over her face one by one. It's hard to describe but it's sort of... artistically simulated sex. Stanley is on top of her but I don't think he's even really touching her. There is no struggle as Blanche is still out; the lighting is fairly dim. It's a very different type of sex than Stella and Stanley have once she comes back after he's hit her near the beginning, which is very passionate. In this case, Stanley does just seem like an animal.

A few seconds after the rape starts the whole of the rest of the cast come on stage to tidy up the mess and set up for the poker scene after the rape. This takes the whole length of the rape scene, plus the time it takes for Gillian to get up, undress and climb into the bath.

In my mind the scene is in slow motion which of course it isn't but I think the music helps with this.

Gillian Anderson in A Streetcar Named Desire – in pictures

http://s018.radikal.ru/i504/1407/aa/ad3d3b744df5.jpg
http://i074.radikal.ru/1407/2b/89cb076defe9.jpg

О, там еще и сцена изнасилования?  o.O Суровая пьеса.
Надо наконец-то ее прочитать.

Да, есть там такое дело, но ничего графического, почитай, тем более сейчас. Я, когда читала и представляла в роли Бланш Джиллиан, сердце кровью обливалось просто.

Надеюсь в пьесе эта сцена тоже быстренько обыгрывается.

И первая реакция тех, кто смотрел спектакль в press night:

David Child ‏@davidchild 1h
Opening night at Streetcar at Young Vic. Impressive stuff so far.

Connor Abbott ‏@connor_abbott 1h
More
Everyone simply has to see Streetcar at the Young Vic. Phenomenal, exhilarating theatre.

Kate ‏@KateSLP 1h
More
Interval tinkering with the revolving set at @youngvictheatre

MoodSwinger ‏@BenoitFtS 1h
More
@youngvictheatre #AStreetcarNamedDesire one hot cast for a sexually charged staging

Rebecca Faulkner ‏@rebeccanomics 1h
More
Streetcar named desire- absolutely fantastic production. Best theatre I've seen in ages @youngvictheatre #stanleeeeeey #scully

Auditoriummag ‏@Auditorium_mag 3h
More
#StreetcarNamedDesire @youngvictheatre - the wait is now over! #OpeningNight #benedictandrews pic.twitter.com/jwusWCyD5Q

Talking about Ben foster
Jeremy Woodhouse ‏@jezwoo 2h
@SpleenShot he's massive and very tattooed, I was so surprised - but then realised it was perfect! Great job by all so fa

Ed Williams ‏@EdWilliamsUK 15m
More
Opening night of Streetcar at Young Vic - Gillian Anderson gave a stunning performance pic.twitter.com/SRzgIYuNJx

Thea Maria ‏@theaXmaria 15m
More
Just to say #StreetcarNamedDesire at the @youngvictheatre is superb

Andrzej Lukowski ‏@MrLukowski 23m
More
Young Vic Streetcar - oh my god don't go if you have a dicky tummy. Also - prob best use of a Swans song in a Tennessee Williams play ever

Columnist for The Guardian
Giles Fraser ‏@giles_fraser 15m
Gillian Anderson absolutely fantastic in Streetcar Named Desire at the Young Vic tonight. @youngvictheatre

Moira Sinclair ‏@MoiraSinclair1 15m ( She is a director of the art council of London).
Gillian Anderson @GillianA in 'A Streetcar Named Desire' is possibly too beautiful. But glitters with fragility. A cracking production.

mike elrick ‏@elrick1 15m
Gillian Anderson stunning in Street Car Named Desire tonight. The must see ticket of the summer.

Terri Paddock ‏@TerriPaddock 16m WhatsonStage
More
.@GillianA’s a beautiful Blanche in Andrews’ modern-dress, spinning #Streetcar. The play’s domestic violence & sexual jealousy never clearer

Ruby Mclynn ‏@MclynnRuby 16m
More
@youngvictheatre it was so so great. I recommend to everyone! #StreetcarNamedDesire #gillian #shesgreat pic.twitter.com/WHNGOY8FX8

GranthamHazeldine ‏@GHAgents 16m
More
WOW! #StreetcarNamedDesire @youngvictheatre is incredible! Fantastic performances from an amazing cast! Stephanie & Lachele made us proud!

Victor Jenkins ‏@verbalictor 27m
More
A Streetcar Named Desire at The Young Vic is incredible. @vanessa__kirby you were bloody brilliant, as was everyone else. Go see if you can!

Nick Errington ‏@Erro22 15m
More
Incredible evening spent watching #StreetcarNamedDesire with @verbalictor and @JohnAGrantham Bold direction and fantastic performances!

Isabel Berwick ‏@IsabelBerwick 17m

Saw Streetcar @youngvictheatre. Gillian Anderson is proper Hollywood mesmerising. Not keen on the non-stop spinning stage, tho. Dizzy-making

maia watkins ‏@maiajw 14m
More
"@theaXmaria: Just to say #StreetcarNamedDesire at the @youngvictheatre is superb" to live thankkkksssssssss man

Katharine SacksJones ‏@KatharineSJ 16m
More
Gillian Anderson in #StreetcarNamedDesire @youngvictheatre is fantastic.

Christopher Robson @ks_countertenor · 7m
Streetcar Named Desire? Just fabulous! Go see while it is on. @youngvictheatre
A super performance, and nice party afterwards :-)

@dom_ohanlon I defy you to find a better play in the English language, or a better production of it @youngvictheatre #StreetcarNamedDesire
And Gillian Anderson is haunting, harrowing, hilarious and powerful as one of literature's greatest female roles.

Cat Couture ‏@CatCoutureMusic 4m
More
Press Night of A Streetcar Named Desire tonight at @youngvictheatre with @AdebayoBolaji ...All I can say is HOT! pic.twitter.com/1rJqB1cskG
A must see at @youngvictheatre ...phenomenal women in the cast, had me in tears numerous times x pic.twitter.com/WrnBDlT0QI

Aki omoshaybi ‏@aki_oooo 15m
More
Terrific production @youngvictheatre ! These two @GillianA @vanessa__kirby were both outstanding..big love!.#YVStreetcar #getticketsquick!

hanana ‏@hannahmoxo 28m
More
the Young Vic Theatre's "A streetcar named desire" was amazing! a must see!

Первые рецензии пошли:
A Streetcar Named Desire review – Powerful insight into incomplete people
Дает 4* и ему очень понравилась игра Джиллиан.

A Streetcar Named Desire, Young Vic, review
Очень хорошая рецензия 5*!

4* от "Дэйли Мэйл":
An ingenious take powered by four ace performances: QUENTIN LETTS first night review of A Streetcar Named Desire
И статья о вечеринке после спектакля:
Gillian Anderson opts for chic black dress as she celebrates her return to the theatre stage in A Streetcar Named Desire

A Streetcar Named Desire - Press Night - After Party_28.07.2014
http://philiater1.livejournal.com
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/9stTN.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/NALwK.jpg

Офигеть, ей даже 40 лет нельзя дать, потрясающая женщина :crazyfun:

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » House of G_ Theater Projects » 'A Streetcar Named Desire'