Иксфайловские ведьмы...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » The X-Files: 10th season » New York Comic Con_10.10.2015

New York Comic Con_10.10.2015

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 71

Tanya написал(а):

И то, что Картер вырезал поцелуй в щеку это правильно, не надо нам дружбы, так получится более напряжённо-интенсивно, чем если бы он её в щёчку клюнул, как будто им уже все равно.

Зато хороший кадр остался ))

But post things here as well

http://contradiction-to-nature.tumbl...port-form-nycc

NYCC: MY INITAL REACTION
I will not attempt to summarize the episode because I am too tired and my handwritten notes are illegible. I know some may be mad and upset and I am too, to some extent, that the spoilers have proved true.

But I am EXCITED and HOPEFUL for the MSR.

The episode was ALL about the relationship. It was brought up in close to every non-flashback scene. M and S talk about their relationship, Sveta talks about it, even goddamn Tad talks to Scully about the goddamn MSR.

It’s the emotional focal point of the episode. As is William.

Mulder and Scully clearly deeply love each other still, and long for each other.

The MSR and William will be dealt with HEAD ON and I am here for all of it.

I believe that M and S find their way back to each other and it will be the thread that ties Eps 2-6 together. There’s surely more to the story and I am anxious to find out.

Important moments for me (no particular order):

– Scully saying to Mulder “we have a child together” and her voice breaks.
– Scully goes into surgery but tells a nurse she is expecting, no she is “hoping”, for a call from Mulder. Her face when she says it made my heart sing,
– The entire shoulder grip talk was long, intense, intimate, and the chemistry knocked me off my feet. It was amazing.
– Scully and Tad talk about M and S’s relationship. Yes they have a history, but it’s a foil, a plot device. In regards to her time on the X-Files, Scully says she’s “never felt so alive.”

You guys, flame me if you want, but I am excited and INTRIGUED. This show has me, body, mind and soul.

Happy to take questions.

humancredentials
Report form NYCC
“On a scale of FTF to IWTB, we are closer to IWTB.”
“They’re not estranged, exactly. They’re still in contact. Scully calls Mulder when Skinner asks for him.”
“There are lots of bad jokes.”
“Mulder says, ‘don’t think I’m doing this without you’ to Scully on the phone and they go to meet Tad.”
“Scully is in the limo with Tad after the hospital scene and Mulder calls so she gets out of the limousine but doesn’t leave.”
“Scully calls Mulder and he doesn’t answer for awhile so she goes to his house and they have the shoulder knead scene.”
“Scully gets upset and goes to the car when she sees Sveta in Mulder’s house.”
“They felt like Mulder and Scully when they were on the phone. Sculy says Mulder’s name perfectly and it was beautiful.”
“Scully and Sveta have alien DNA which is why they are re-opening The X-Files (are you ready for this?)”
“End scene is smoking man saying we have a problem bc the X-Files are being re-opened.”

Tanya написал(а):

– Scully goes into surgery but tells a nurse she is expecting, no she is “hoping”, for a call from Mulder. Her face when she says it made my heart sing,
– The entire shoulder grip talk was long, intense, intimate, and the chemistry knocked me off my feet. It was amazing.
– Scully and Tad talk about M and S’s relationship. Yes they have a history, but it’s a foil, a plot device. In regards to her time on the X-Files, Scully says she’s “never felt so alive.”

Везунчики, что они смогли сейчас видеть эти моменты, которые очень обнадеживают на фоне всех слухов.

В этот раз подробностей намного больше, спасибо нью-йоркцам.

When Scully is taking Sveta’s blood, Sveta says she can read minds and Scully asks her to prove it. So Sveta says that Scully and Mulder used to be together and now they aren’t, and that they have a kid together and something about Mulder’s depression.t.

Света вероятно мысли читает.

Отредактировано Marina_S (2015-10-10 21:01:07)

Anonymous asked:
Are there any redeeming MSR moments?? Should we be worried Mulder is off to dance with another woman in 4 episodes? How far did Scully/Tad's relationship go? Do you think it'll stay platonic or do they both still want a romantic love with each other?

I think it’s clear that Mulder and Scully are still in love with each other. I believe Scully (still speculation bc they didn’t confirm anything other than Scully left and Mulder was depressed) saw Mulder going down a downward spiral (obsession/depression/both) and realized she couldn’t save him and couldn’t watch him self destruct. Similar to IWTB (sorry) but I think she’s more resigned to it now.
Oh shit you were asking for bright spots. Sorry. They have some good banter. Mulder is bitter but someone isn’t bitter if they don’t care.
Forget Tad. Tad doesn’t matter. I didn’t get the impression they had anything previously and while she does go on a date with him she quickly ditches him when Mulder calls and she seems to resent him for bringing this all into their lives again. Also, he’s basically a right-wing Mulder, obsessed with his crusade and exposing the truth, so there’s no reason for her to want to pursue a relationship with him. Been there, done that.
Also idk about this dancing woman but Mulder has it bad for Scully.

Marina_S написал(а):

Света вероятно мысли читает.

Отредактировано Marina_S (Сегодня 23:01:07)

У неё и Скалли есть инопланетная ДНК 😉

Только истинный фанат может встать в 5 утра при чем сам, пизбудильника и это я  :P
Сначала я конечно возмущалась, что Скалли оставила Малдера из-за его депрессии, но потом прочла, что это Сета называет эту причину их расставания в разговоре с Даной, когда доказывает ей, что умеет читать мысли, сама Скалли не опровергает и не подтверждает это.
Выводы делать не буду просто буду ждать января, мне определенно понравилась реакция тех фанатов, кто там был, даже шипперов.
Вот это особенно вселяет надежду:

The episode was ALL about the relationship. It was brought up in close to every non-flashback scene. M and S talk about their relationship, Sveta talks about it, even goddamn Tad talks to Scully about the goddamn MSR.

It’s the emotional focal point of the episode. As is William.

Mulder and Scully clearly deeply love each other still, and long for each other.

The MSR and William will be dealt with HEAD ON and I am here for all of it.

I believe that M and S find their way back to each other and it will be the thread that ties Eps 2-6 together. There’s surely more to the story and I am anxious to find out.

Important moments for me (no particular order):

И твит от Энн Саймон:

Anne Simon @Annealiz1 · 20 mins20 minutes ago
@MuldersConstant Not going to reveal spoilers, but be very careful interpreting what ANYONE other than M and S say about their relationship

Очень интересно... Чуется какой-то подвох...

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/LB0Hj.jpg
И да, я готова отдать на съедение собакам левую ногу, чтобы увидеть послание Джиллиан!

Как думаете о ком из них она больше скучает, мои ставки на Митча  http://s019.radikal.ru/i632/1508/a7/1798658a01b8.png   http://www.yoursmileys.ru/rsmile/loon/p0619.gif

Tanya написал(а):

Очень интересно... Чуется какой-то подвох...

Ты была права, похоже, в этом сезоне "без отношений", отношений МиС полно, все просто пропитано ими.

Абсолютно, все будет как надо.
Я тоже хочу посмотреть обращение Джи - в теме оптимистов на Хеванк есть описание, скрин сюда скинуть не могу.

Ещё про серию:
It was Mulder who wrote on her car. It’s one of the last scenes. Tad is not seen again after that scene; they get texts (!!!) from Skinner saying he needs them back ASAP, we get the “are you ready/not sure there’s a choice” bit, and if my memory serves that’s the last we see of either Mulder and Scully in this episode.
EDIT: Scully and Tad have like 2 scenes together without Mulder. He goes to the hospital to check in and also to ask her out. (Yawn) Then you see her get a call from Mulder in the limo with Tad (probably the beginning of the date and she’s wearing a suit jacket, she didn’t get all sexy, it’s fine, honestly he probably got her straight out of work) and immediately ask him to pull over and she gets out of the car.

It’s always there. A bit stilted at times (maybe it was an early scene they shot? maybe it’s supposed to be stilted bc the Mulder/Scully dynamic is stilted?) You get the impression they are still trying to navigate how to be around each other now that their relationship has changed and Mulder is pretty vocal about being unhappy with the change.
xf revival spoilers

Anonymous asked:
any confirmation about the parking lot scene btwn mulder and scully? that he was the one who wrote "don't give up" in dust? and then she just runs off with tad after that? why was she/tad together so much in the episode if they are no longer in a relationship? why does he seek her out at the hospital too?

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH PEOPLE: DO. NOT. WORRY. ABOUT. TAD.
It was Mulder who wrote on her car. It’s one of the last scenes. Tad is not seen again after that scene; they get texts (!!!) from Skinner saying he needs them back ASAP, we get the “are you ready/not sure there’s a choice” bit, and if my memory serves that’s the last we see of either Mulder and Scully in this episode.
EDIT: Scully and Tad have like 2 scenes together without Mulder. He goes to the hospital to check in and also to ask her out. (Yawn) Then you see her get a call from Mulder in the limo with Tad (probably the beginning of the date and she’s wearing a suit jacket, she didn’t get all sexy, it’s fine, honestly he probably got her straight out of work) and immediately ask him to pull over and she gets out of the car.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/IC0jB.png

В общем, за исключением того, что М и С вместе не живут, можно не волноваться сильно об их отношениях. Действительно, случается разное, что в какой-то момент люди не могут жить вместе и это нормально, Малдер со Скалли не исключение. За Тэда тоже можно не переживать, он помехой не будет. В остальном же, если опираться на отзывы, положение некоторых вещей не изменилось: Малдер вляпывается в очередную интригу, Скалли спокойно не может на это смотреть и отправляется вместе с ним, плюс оно будет с мср-ным настроением, причем пары со своей совместной историей. Это должно быть впечатляюще.

Отредактировано Marina_S (2015-10-10 23:08:15)

‘The X-Files’ Reopened: The Truth Is Way Out There – New York Comic Con

By way of an answer, series creator Chris Carter recalled a sign he saw while passing under a bridge during production in Vancouver: “Life has many bumps in the road.”
“I think they’re going through that,” Carter said of his characters. “Don’t you think they’re stronger than that?” the fan shot back, as the audience laughed with approval.

I would say…Mulder loves Scully and wants her back yet is wary of her and thinks she doesn’t want to be involved in his investigations into Sveta. She loves him dearly and is protective of him but cannot be with him for reasons we won’t entirely know yet. But when circumstances bring them together, they both at times jump at the chance to have contact with the other.

В интервью Дэвид назвал Скалли женой Малдера:
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2015/10/10/the … um=twitter

Меня все еще волнует то, что они не вместе, но надеюсь, что это лишь препятствие на их дороге друг к другу, они любят друг друга, а значит все у них будет хорошо. Да и в конце концов, ну должен же когда-то Малдер быть мужиком и завоевать Скалли, побороться за нее? Обязан! Пусть действует!
Меня радуют положительные отзывы прессы, критиков, интерес телекомпаний мира к нашим "Секретным материалам", радуют положительные отзывы фанатов, даже шипперов, которые из-за спойлеров уже потеряли надежду, но после просмотра эпизода в НЙ вновь ее обрели.
Что же до некоторых не довольных на хэвене, скажут так, надо четко разделять Малдера и Скалли у себя в голове, которые как кролики трахаются в фанфиках Доннелли и реальных МиС, созданных Картером. Некоторые фанаты, сидя на форумах на самом деле уже сто лет сериал не пересматривали, обложив себя фанфиками рейтингом NC17 и фантазии у них смешались с реальностью. Если они хотят семейное кино про пару, которая жарит индейку и готовится к Рождеству, вспоминая прошлое, им не сюда. Это надо понять и как-то с этим смириться и не мешать нам получать удовольствие  :P

Как, в принципе, после всего сказанного, а некоторыми ещё увиденного, можно продолжать оставаться на негативе по поводу отношений М и С, мне непонятно. Отовсюду заряжено и понятно, что у них все будет хорошо ))

Панель целиком:

И интервью в котором Дэвид говоррит: "... его жена доктор Скалли":

Дэвид и раньше говорил, что уже во время IWTB он считал, что МиС женаты, видимо и сейчас его мнение не изменилось, вообще, это даже лучше, чем они реально были бы женаты, его отношение к ситуации как актера говорит о многом.

tailin написал(а):

She loves him dearly and is protective of him but cannot be with him for reasons we won’t entirely know yet

А кто это говорит? Потому что это очень интересно, получается настоящую причину ухода Скалли мы в первой серии не узнаем и все может быть не так просто.

А так я согласна с Вами, люди реально перечитали фанфиков, даже во втором фильме, где они вместе, 90% их общения - споры, неужели кто-то думал, что в сериале они будут ворковать без устали?

Вот здесь ещё много подробностей о 1 эпизоде
http://baybscully.tumblr.com

Tanya написал(а):

А кто это говорит? Потому что это очень интересно, получается настоящую причину ухода Скалли мы в первой серии не узнаем и все может быть не так просто.

Автор там был/была и смотрел эпизод, потом отвечал на вопросы на tumblr.

tailin написал(а):

Только истинный фанат может встать в 5 утра при чем сам, пизбудильника и это я  :P

Ты герой  :P

tailin написал(а):

И интервью в котором Дэвид говоррит: "... его жена доктор Скалли":

Нравится, как он четко и уверенно это произносит ))

Оказывается, героя Кумаила будут звать Паша? Паша, Света - кто придумывал имена этим героям и они как-то связаны с русскими?

Marina_S написал(а):

Оказывается, героя Кумаила будут звать Паша? Паша, Света - кто придумывал имена этим героям и они как-то связаны с русскими?

Хмм, ну может он Паша, кто его знает, вполне себе индийский стиль. Меня волнует другой момент, у нас промо фото и совместные интервью Дэвида и Джиллиан будут? Я страдаю!

tailin написал(а):

Меня волнует другой момент, у нас промо фото и совместные интервью Дэвида и Джиллиан будут?

Очень хороший вопрос и главное актуальный!

Pillovny  http://www.yoursmileys.ru/rsmile/loon/p0619.gif 

http://s7.uploads.ru/CuNbh.gif
http://s7.uploads.ru/V8Ycj.gif

http://www.yoursmileys.ru/rsmile/loon/p0603.gif  Это шикарно!

Митч ответил вчера на сообщения Джиллиан )
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/DSe47.jpg

Митч такой лапочка, милота :love:

Дэвид накатал бы еще в ответ и народ вообще до истерики дошел ))

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » The X-Files: 10th season » New York Comic Con_10.10.2015