Иксфайловские ведьмы...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » The X-Files: 10th season » 10x1 - My Struggle

10x1 - My Struggle

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Я думаю первый эпизод уже заслуживает отдельной темы.
Реплики разных героев из серии, можно поугадывать кто это говорит
But we must ask ourselves: can they really be a hoax? Are we truly alone? Or are being lied to?”
“She shot men with less provocation.”
“Yes, we have. For better or worse.”
“I’m familiar with the syndrome.”
“Those are the memories they can’t remove.”
“What I’m going to show you next is the most unbelievable part.”
“You mean, unrelated to your previous work experience?”
“What are you afraid of?” / “That it only gets worse.”
“I’ve been looking out for you. Like I always do.”
“Now you’ve got my number.”
“Dr. Scully, I’ve got your test results back.”
“Roswell. That was a smokescreen.”
“It was a long day at the office.”
“I’m saying…she’s not the only one. Someone has to stop these sons-of-bitches.”

Time has clearly gone on for Mulder and Scully in the years we haven't been watching, but the premiere doesn't miss a beat, instantly re-immersing viewers in all the complexities - good and bad - within their relationship.
And while many fans were, to put it lightly, bummed to discover Mulder and Scully had broken up between seasons, the split does comes with its benefits. Since Mulder and Scully aren't living a happily ever after, it reignites the push-and-pull between the pair that made the first few seasons so electric - this time with Mulder doing most of the pulling.

Tanya написал(а):

Mulder and Scully aren't living a happily ever after, it reignites the push-and-pull between the pair that made the first few seasons so electric - this time with Mulder doing most of the pulling.

Пусть Малдер усерднее старается, нам нужен МСР и лябофф  :longtongue:

Малдеру придется сильно поднажать ))

Ему есть куда стремиться, может это и хорошо, он привык, что Скалли всегда рядом, чтобы он ни делал, а теперь ему нужно сжать очко и всегда быть начеку, она достойна, чтобы ее завоевывали.
Меня пугает теперь только 4-й эпизод и эти не понятные танцы, надеюсь, что это все будет какой-то дурной фантазией вызванной отравлением наркотиками ли еще чем-то ))

Может быть эпизод буде связан с параллельным миром. Разнообразие жанров в 6 сериях поражает конечно ))

Ну да, впихнули все, что можно и нельзя, ладно, поживем и посмотрим. Пока, все спойлеры, даже те, которые подтвердились оказались не совсем тем, что мы ждали изначально. Откровенно говоря я и показов этих в Каннх и НЙ боялась, боялась реакции журналистов и критиков, потом фанатов, но все прошло даже лучше, чем я ждала, это еще раз доказывает, что Картер и Ко намного умнее нас, как бы нам ни казалось обратное ))

tailin написал(а):

это еще раз доказывает, что Картер и Ко намного умнее нас, как бы нам ни казалось обратное ))

Пусть так и будет ))

“Let’s begin with what’s good about the premiere: Mulder and Scully themselves. David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are able to transition into their old roles with ease here, bouncing off one another and retaining that chemistry that made the show such a hit to begin with. While the show presents them as no longer being a couple, I think this take actually works, as the duo were never exactly the type you saw having a happy ending in any sense. Mulder has isolated himself from the world at this point in the series, falling further and further from society, while Scully is doing the exact opposite, working in a hospital and trying to do as much good as she can. Their relationship is the shining force of the premiere, and you can tell the two have a long-standing connection that just can’t be topped. It almost makes every other interaction in the initial outing seem inconsequential.”
Collider, October 2015

Mulder meets Scully on the street (a very convincing DC I must say), she’s surprised he took an uber (because it’s 2015! get it?!?!) and he makes some Mulder joke about how he hitch-hiked there and they say it’s nice to see each other and then Tad comes up in a limo and after some brief introductions (it doesn’t seem like they’ve met him before but they’re aware of his show), T-Slice asks them to get in his limo because drones may be spying on them on the street or some shit. Even Mulder thinks he’s paranoid.

Tanya написал(а):

Even Mulder thinks he’s paranoid.

Чья бы корова мычала ))

Вы здесь » Иксфайловские ведьмы... » The X-Files: 10th season » 10x1 - My Struggle